Need advice about when I possibly ovulated?

emicakess

Reaction score
Has anyone had this, can someone make sense of this? I have never felt ovulation in my life until now (the past few months) but what happened this month is completely new to me. (Hope this is the right thread for this)

So today I am on CD19.
CD13 I was cramping terribly, like a bad period. I was absolutely nauseous and so fatigued. I even took a FRER test, i was thinking like maybe my last "period" was not really a period. But it was negative.
CD14 I still had cramping, not as bad as well as some nausea. Tons of EWCM.
CD15 Tons of EWCM. We DTD this day and he pulled out but late.
CD16 & 17 EWCM
CD 18&19(today) mild cramping and still have EWCM.

So i read that EWCM can happen for a few days BEFORE you ovulate. So if I havent ovulated yet, then WHAT was all the cramping, nausea and fatigue?? I am just very confussd about what is happening with my body lol. And we only really had the chance to DTD that one day.

Emi - Do you chart or use any ovulation test strips? It is so hard to tell for sure otherwise, even with doing opks.. I did have some cramping the month I conceived, so fx it is something for you too..

I do not track no, i just track symptoms & days we dtd in a period tracker app. We arent really trying more like NTNP. We arent using any birth control and haven't been but i finally got my fiance to agree to a 3rd baby. So I may start tracking with OPKs after this month if I am not pregnant.

I am wondering, did ovulation happen closer to the cramping/nausea/ fatique day (the first day of "ovulation "symptoms) or sometime within the FIVE days i had EWCM, or at the end/after the EWCM (yesterday was my last day of EWCM).
I have never ever had EWCM for 5 days that was very confusing.
So i suppose I could be anywhere betwen 2DPO - 8 DPO.
I guess i was hoping there was a sure way to tell if ovulation happens during cramps or during EWCM or after EWCM. But upon my research, theres no way to tell lol.
I definitely gotta start using OPKs haha. Thank you for the response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->