Need advice & help (TTC)

april17th2007

Mother of 2 & TTC
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who really knows there stuff!

Specially in the area of irregular periods but knowing your ovulation & or signs.

Also... all about the signs of ovulating/pregnancy.

You can read about my irregular periods in my Journal below.

I have a lovely lady who has been helping me a bit already - but I would love someone also who really knows there stuff and has done this before that I can turn to in the time of this, and be there for them too!

I have signed up to start charting... yet the questions they ask have stumped me... (what is the texture & position of your cervix?) I have read around on the website but aren't really getting the answer I would like (how to do it/how to tell) - so I would love the help from someone! Also I would like the help to get started on charting/ figuring out my ovulation/ and (probably simple things!) but things like... I don't really know when the best time to have sex is...

This maybe my 3rd I am trying for, but this is the first time we are really planning it. The past we just have NTNP to get our little ones. (Which for my son took a real long time - from all the messed up cycles)

I am willing to do texting(usa)/ messenger/ email
OR if you live locally we could meet up sometime maybe! (Idaho)

Comment here or PM your information to one of those options if you are willing to help. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->