Need advice ( long)

1st_baby

Hiya girlie's

Im in need of advice :) I have a party to go to dec 6th it starts at 6pm till god knows when lol its no babies allowed :happydance: anywhoo my MIL in will be babysitting my baby she is alone at home (lost her husband in feb) and loves to have max around so I figured it be good for her ..and she raised my DH perfect sooo..with that said

She offered to keep him over night :blush: but I CANT see myself leaving him alone for the whole night ..It would be weird and I most likely would not sleep ..but on the other hand I could use the much needed sleep :happydance: so should I leave him over night ? He would have his tavel cot next to her bed ?

Im just worried I guess , am i being silly ?

its normal to worry hun.

enjoy having the night off :) he will be safe as its family, and wont be scared as he knows her :)

if u dont wana go a night with out him, im sure she will understand too

Try and relax about it and give it a go. It will probably do you the world of good to have a night to yourself and just try and think of his happy little face lighting up when he sees you the next day. That in itself will make it worthwhile! xx

Ty will give it a go , its so hard to think about it now ..I love my lil dude so much but im such a worry fart lol

i think it would be lovely to have a night to sleep! my mum takes baba once every couple of weeks - and that one night is enough to rejouvenate (spelling!) me for the next couple of weeks. have a good night and rest you deserve it!

IM sure I will but why in gods name do i feel guilty lol

I would let her have him. She offered and she obviously wants too. I would feel bad saying no to her. Enjoy your night off xx

My MIL offered to take Seth overnight too but I turned her down because Im so nervous about leaving him. I would say do it, because Im too chicken to lol

xxx

:hug: That would be a hard decision! But a night off sounds good and you could use the rest :D

DONT DO IT!!!!!

:rofl:
Just kidding, but seriously.. DONT DO IT.. if you do, the next time you will be like "so.. want to keep him overnight" or trying to hint it.. lol.
I sleep until like 10am every morning that Colton has spent the night with my mother. I'm bad.

If you are comfortable with her, I'd let her. My mom watches Erica for us, and has sleepovers pretty often.. My MIL on the other hand has never had her sleep over without us being there (when we were on vacation we had conjoining hotel rooms, and she spent a night in MIL's room). If you aren't comfortable, that is all you have to say. You are Max's mommy. Have fun at the party!! I'm so excited, we have so many parties and stuff this month with the holidays!! :D

You should feel guilty if you don't let your MIL have him :) She obviously wants him to stay the night.

Personally I think its better. If you don't, then your MIL will either have to come to your house until you get back from the party so that she can put Max in his own bed, or if he goes to her place then you have go pick him up and disturb him. It makes more sense if he can sleep over cause then neither him or your MIL are disturbed.

The bonus is that you can have a night out and not have to worry about getting home at a certain time.

Its not easy leaving your LO for the first time. I've only had one night away from my LO and that was for work.

Have fun, you deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->