Need advice on cycles!

Mariyahsaige

Reaction score
Hi Mama's or soon to be Mama's! My hubby and I are ttc with #2. We got Prego in may of 2013 with #1. We got pregnant first try! Now we are ttc with #2 and its not as easy. While I don't want to put a timeline on us, I am due to an upcoming Navy deployment in spring of 2017. I'm active duty Navy and goal was to ensure baby was 12 months before I left them. Also so I could bf for a year. So while I hate the schedule and pressure we are not pregnant which means baby will only continue to be younger that each month goes by..(now 11 months if we conceive August)...however, my question is: my cycle is around 28 to 29 days but this month out of no where I started about five days early. If opk test was accurate that means I started period on 11 or 12 dpo. Is this normal? I've always been super regular and I could of sworn I was preggo this month with all the pulling and tugging in uterus I had. Just trying to get thoughts or other insight. Also what kind of success bfp stories do u have? I've reduced caffeine drastically, use preseed, taking evening primrose oil, use opk tests, have sex at least every 48hrs. Thx in advance!

I'd also recommend temping. It shows a definite temp shift confirming ovulation. Temping and OPKS go well together. :)

Stress can do that. In my case I always get my period early when I am stressed. But you seem to have a normal length of luteal phase which is good. I also suggest temping. It's a great way to confirm ovulation.

Stress can do that. In my case I always get my period early when I am stressed. But you seem to have a normal length of luteal phase which is good. I also suggest temping. It's a great way to confirm ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->