Need advice...should I call ?

mummie2be

Reaction score
Ever since I woke up I've had a constant period like cramp on my right side, it doesn't stop and come back but seems to vary in intensity, and I have this overwhelming feeling like I am going to throw up.
Should I call in to triage and see what they say? Or just wait it out? I had a bath and lying down almost seemed to make it worse, even just sitting here typing this I am in pain.

No harm in calling and asking their advice. Hope it eases or means that baby is on the way! xx

So with my 2nd I went in with this feeling and they said it was due to being constipated. Have u been able to go potty?

I've been the complete opposite of constipated for a few days now, so I don't think that is the issue.

Hi Hun! I would call and let them know. It doesn't hurt. I know you've gone in 3-4 times lately and you probably don't want to go for false labor again... Is that what's holding you back?
It's better to call and let them know, maybe they'll have you come in, maybe they'll have you wait it out, but at least you will have a plan and your doctor will stay informed as to what's going in with you. Hope it gets sorted out!

I'd say call them even if its just for piece of mind :) let us know how you get on xx

I called. They said just to come in to be sure, no harm done. Now I'm just dreading waking up OH and the 30 min drive to the hospital. With my luck I will get all the way there and feel completely fine.

Then you will have peace of mind though. Glad you called. Keep us updated!

Hope its going ok for you, let us know how you get on, I have also been having horrible period pains for the last few hours, just waiting on hubby to get home from work before I decide what to do..

Good luck! I think going in is the right call :)

Well just got home. OH made me go in. Said I'm in early labor, 2 cm dialated, and they sent me home to wait until contractions get stronger and more frequent.
Still fibd it odd that it is a constant cramp that just geta more intense then will die down but never goes awat.
Hopefully this doesnt go on forever !

Oh yeah! As in like it could turn into full blown labor like tomorrow? So exciting!! I guess they can't put a time on it for you, but sounds like soon Hun! So exciting!

Exciting!! sounds like its your time! Goodluck :)

That IS so exciting!!! It is interesting how everyone has different labor pains. Good luck with everything :)

Did they give you any idea how long you should be in early labor? I am also having contractions and quite ure it's early labor, but it seems to be dragging on. The first good contractions were Thursday, Saturday I was sure, now I am disappointed that baby is never coming

That sounds like the back labor I had with my daughter. Period pain all on one side! Terrible. She was face up and apparently that was what was causing the pain... Gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->