Need advice! What's going on?!

Smelf

Reaction score
Hello ladies, please help!
My DF and I have been TTC no#1 for 6 months.
4 days ago I missed my AF. (I'm usually regular) I had been experiencing cramps in my stomach (more painful than usual) and some other signs that made me assume I was ready for my AF and would be on once due. However, 4 days have passed and still no sign on AF. So, yesterday after feeling a bit queasy, we bought 2 first response pregnancy tests. I took one that evening (sadly negative) and the other this morning (also negative.) Yet still no sign of AF and I've been feeling sick for the past few hours and have a terrible headache (I'm usually quite fit and well) I still suspect and hope I may be pregnant.
I wanted to know if anybody had had false results with first response home kit pregnancy test before? If I should try with a different brand?
Which brands have been accurate for you and am I just hoping for a miracle as I have been told I might be infertile :( Need hope and help!:cry::cry:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

haven't had any personal experience with these tests although I did just buy two today because I'm CD 36, no sign of AF and my cheapie tests keep saying negative. I'm probably just being hopeful that I'm preggers and the cheap tests suck haha. But from everything I've ever seen on here those seem to be everyone's favourites for reliability. But that being said if you've been feeling sick, it might be worthwhile to get a blood test. or wait 3 days and test again if you don't get AF

Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!
After I posted this I read a few complaints on the first response website which made me feel even more hopeful! I'll take another test in 3 days if no AF.
Really good luck! Let me know how the test goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->