need advice!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by gbromley2007, Apr 26, 2009.

1. gbromley2007

gbromley2007 Well-Known Member

i keep having pelvis pains between contractions and then it stopped,now i am getting pressure pains between them, i am getting no rest here, i am close to tears, i would call my hospital but i have no faith in them, i dont really feel like going in only to be told i havent dilated enough and told to go home and take paracetamol, which i have done and nothing helps. if i go in they will do an internal and put me in more pain and expexct me to take painkillers! has anyone had the same thing, i have been in slow labour since wed.:hissy::hissy::cry::cry::cry:

2. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

If they are getting unbearable, I personally would go to the hospital. Only they can administer a safe medication to help with the pain.

How close are your contractions? Has your water broken? Bloody show?

3. mommydrgnfly

mommydrgnfly Prego w/ 4th.

wow girl.. go in!! Its always good to go in if ur in pain.. keep us updated.. sorry i was not much help.. but heres a <hug>