• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need advice??

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!

I know I haven't conceived yet.. But I didn't get an answer from TTC forum..

On my chart my temp dropped and it rise a little two more days..

My OH was stressed the day of my maybe ovulation day so we :sex: on CD 16 which CD 15 is probably when I ovulate..

So do I still have a chance if I ovulated on CD 15 and had :sex: on CD 16?

Please help! I've tried google and everything!

Yes you do indeed have a chance :) the egg survives for 24-48 hours. Plus you might have ovulated a little later than you estimated. Good luck hun!

Yes you do indeed have a chance :) the egg survives for 24-48 hours. Plus you might have ovulated a little later than you estimated. Good luck hun!

Thanks for replying :hugs:

I started noticing clear stretchy CM on CD 15 around lunchtime.. So do you ovulate at the first sign of EWCM?

https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/1835/F2.large.jpg
https://www.fertilepanda.com/images/DunsonPregVsOvulDay.jpg

The day after ovulation is pretty much a 0% chance. Sperm have not only got to reach the egg, but they have to also capacitate, which takes time.

This suggests that the oocyte has a very short viability after ovulation and/or that spermatozoa deposited in the reproductive tract after ovulation are unable to reach the oocyte.
https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/1835.full

I started noticing clear stretchy CM on CD 15 around lunchtime.. So do you ovulate at the first sign of EWCM?

Every woman is different in how many days of fertile mucus she has. When you have EWCM you are at peak fertility. When it dries up it tells you that you have ovulated.

You have a good chance that you actually ovulated CD16. In which case you could still be in with a chance this month.

Every woman is different in how many days of fertile mucus she has. When you have EWCM you are at peak fertility. When it dries up it tells you that you have ovulated.

You have a good chance that you actually ovulated CD16. In which case you could still be in with a chance this month.

Thanks! I'm still having watery CM so it hasn't cleared up! Plus today which is CD 17 I feel bloated and irritable and tired! Hoping those are signs that I ovulated!! Just crossing my fingers that my temp goes down tomorrow! I think?

If my temp goes up tomorrow then fertilityfriend should make CD 15 ovulation?

Yes, I magically got pregnant using the withdrawal method with this bub ( after 12 mths of activity TTC, go figure ) and we didn't even have sex the day I ovulated.
So it's very possibly :)

Yes, I magically got pregnant using the withdrawal method with this bub ( after 12 mths of activity TTC, go figure ) and we didn't even have sex the day I ovulated.
So it's very possibly :)

I agree! I had sex RIGHT after my period and only once that month and I got pregnant. All four of my other pregnancies, I conceived first time by having sex exactly fourteen days after the first day of my period, so I assumed I'd be safe but no. Clearly I ovulated early or twice. It can happen anytime in the month and had been proven to do so. Good luck and God bless for a little baby xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->