need advice

bcropper

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently found out today that I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first. My Fiancé and I are beyond excited but also have some concerns too. My absolute biggest fear is losing the baby really early. I'm hoping this is a normal fear and not just me. I have been beyond nauseous all day and have been exhausted. I want to tell everyone and let them know the excited news, but i don't want to do it To early. I really need advice to calm the nerves so I'm not always worrying. Thansk!

No real advice but there's no point in wondering what if. Take each day as it comes and enjoy the ride! Don't worry if you're sick don't worry if you're not. Most likely you'll carry this child through til birth. :)
Share your happy news here!! But I would wait to tell most people until 12 weeks or so. Close family is different as they can support you no matter what.

Happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you. We told our parents today but I go tomorrow to the doctor to have a blood test done. Then we just go from there. I'm trying to take this one day at a time and keep my head up. I'm beyond excited

I think those are normal fears, but try not to worry as it will only drive you crazy. Like pp said don't worry about days with heavy symptoms or days without because it's normal for them to come and go. With our first we told our parents and my boss really early on, but waited until 12 weeks to tell anyone else. Just enjoy it and try not to fret :) Congrats!

I think EVERYONE here in first trimester has the same worries, it's a very scary time, but like the previous post said just take each day as it comes and try and relax the best you can. (I understand totally that it's easier said than done) good luck wishing you a happy healthy nine months :hugs:

Thank you everyone. Went to the doctor today and came back for sure positive. Settig up my first baby doctor visit soon. Morning sickness comes and goes, some days worse than others. It hits all through the day too. The sleepiness is almost impossible to get through. Still beyond excited and can't wait to see what each day brings.

Hello everyone! I recently found out today that I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first. My Fiancé and I are beyond excited but also have some concerns too. My absolute biggest fear is losing the baby really early. I'm hoping this is a normal fear and not just me. I have been beyond nauseous all day and have been exhausted. I want to tell everyone and let them know the excited news, but i don't want to do it To early. I really need advice to calm the nerves so I'm not always worrying. Thansk!

I totally understand where your coming from with the excitement, fear of losing the baby and whens the best time to tell people. I'm in the same situation. This is my second pregnancy in five years and me and OH have been trying for almost a year and a half and finally I got pregnant. So were extremely excited. He wants to tell everyone but I'm tryna let him know jus to tell close family members for now in fear of losing the baby early. Us as expectant mothers have to take one day at a time and think positively :). We will be just fine lady :)

Congrats! Every woman is different when it comes to pregnancy symptoms. I haven't been feeling sick, but I am not worrying about it because it's normal not to be sick. We told our parents last week, when I was 5 weeks. I was about 4 weeks when I found out. But we are waiting until after our doctor's appointment in a couple weeks to announce it to the world (via Facebook lol). Don't worry too much about things that could go wrong. Instead, think about what could go right and how amazing this opportunity to carry a baby is :) That's where I am, even thought it's still hard to grasp that I am pregnant (holy crap!)!

You're not alone in the fears and worry, I think every lady in first tri is right there with you :) I know I am! Definitely take each day as it comes, it's helped me to acknowledge each day and be hopeful for the next. Many wishes of a healthy and happy 9 months to you!

Today has been a day full of exhaustion. My breast are VERY tender, and that's a for are sign because I don't not get that around my period. The sickness comes and goes, but it's worse at night time. I go in June to our first visit and ultrasound! I'm just going to keep my head up fir the next month and wait impatiently for June to get here lol

So is there any way possible you can be further along in your pregnancy than you thought? Everyone keeps telling me I could be pregnant with twins OR be further along in my pregnancy than I think because my test were so postive for bein only 4 weeks (test day AF was due). Even the doctor suspects. My last period was back on 03.31.14 but it was only 3 days (usually 5) and really light compared To normal. I don't want to drive myself crazy about it, but I'm just really curious.

To be honest me, oh, and my family were wondering the same thing. My stomach is huge to be five weeks and a few days. I haven't had my appt yet so I won't know anything until June. I'm tryna patiently wait tho lol.

I'm already showing a little "bump" but I'm sure its just being bloated. But my app is June 2nd and I'm trying to hard to be patient, but I'm pretty sure that's the hardest thing to do. My nausea has gotten worse, and my nipples are beyond tender. By breast don't hurt tho. I just want to know. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->