need advice

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
eed your help ladies. So OH is back on the TTC train. My last pill was Jan 26th...I had fertile cm on Jan 30th and some sore breasts.... Here is where the problem comes in at. I still haven't had a period no break through bleeding or nothing at first my opks has no line I took one on a whim 2/21 n just now took another one . I can't tell if its darker or not but armpits and breats keep being sore on n off. I mean do I call the doctor and ask them for something to start my period or what

Attachments

• IMG_20150224_141437.jpg
    IMG_20150224_141437.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20150224_141257.jpg
    IMG_20150224_141257.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Have you taken a pregnancy test? It can take upto 6 weeks for a withdrawal bleed and several months to regulate x good luck x

eed your help ladies. So OH is back on the TTC train. My last pill was Jan 26th...I had fertile cm on Jan 30th and some sore breasts.... Here is where the problem comes in at. I still haven't had a period no break through bleeding or nothing at first my opks has no line I took one on a whim 2/21 n just now took another one . I can't tell if its darker or not but armpits and breats keep being sore on n off. I mean do I call the doctor and ask them for something to start my period or what

Not really sure what the question is, but all the OPKs are clear negatives. I think it takes a couple months to adjust off BC. Would make sense to get it right away after going off just because the hormones change, same thing with the soreness. I would only call your MD if you don't get a period by middle of next month.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? It can take upto 6 weeks for a withdrawal bleed and several months to regulate x good luck x

No haven't taken a pregnant test yet but somebody else did mention that. I'm just scared the BC messed me up or something

Yeah, BC messes people up for sure, hope thats not the case for you though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->