Need advice

dazzlingdaisi

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Im new here joined this morning. I just want your opinions really. I have a 5 year old son and have been TTC for 3.5 years for no 2! We were just about to start IVF this month (I even have all the injections in my fridge ready!!) and I have now found out I am pregnant naturally! :happydance:I am 5 weeks and 3 days but am terrified we are going to loose it. I have had 2 miscarriages before and am paranoid! This time I started with a few symptoms (bigger breasts, v. tired in the evenings and a little nausea but now I feel fine). I have a scan booked for nxt Monday which seems a life time away and I wonder has anyone else had few symptoms and then gone on to have healthy babas?? My consultant has put me on Progesterone pessaries 400mg twice a day. My prog. levels are fine I think...at least she has not checked them but she says its a precaution. Any advice ladies. xx

Welcome! I'm here after two miscarriages so I understand your fear. I have to admit that I also get scared when I feel ok. But you're very early still so I wouldn't worry about symptoms just yet. And anyway, lots of women just sail through first trimester. I've read that low progesterone can worsen symptoms so maybe you'll just be lucky to have few because of your supplements. Best of luck anyway!

I'm almost 10 weeks and I have had the odd bout of nausea, but nothing significant until this morning when I was wretching over the loo.

I have amazing energy and just haven't felt pregnant. Was the same with my dd2 too. No sickness or signs with her either. I did read symptoms often start around 6 weeks, so perhaps this is your last week of no symptoms anyway.

Definitely nothing to worry about :hugs:

Massive congratulations!! Good luck with scan.

congrats on your pregnancy :)

I have had quite a symptomless pregnancy- no nausea, no morning sickness, no food aversions or heightened sense of smell.

I also had a miscarriage before so really worried about the lack of symptoms. However I have had two scans so far and all is going well :)

Im sure all is ok with you, don't worry about lack of symptoms x

Ah thanks ladies I feel so much better already hearing your opinions on it. Fingers crossed. I'm wearing a charm that my mother had when she was pregnant with my brother for luck! Its so cool. I'll send a pic if I can. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->