Need advice

newlywed2013

Reaction score
So dh and I want another but can't afford 2 in daycare.

We use the pull out method (I know, but we've done it fine for years) on O day. Now af is due Wednesday. Friday I had one instance of a glob of green cm, and yesterday one instance of brown tinged cm, and nothing since. Usually when af is starting I wipe red for a few days and then it starts.

I looked back at when I got pregnant with my daughter and it was the same story with the brown cm, except it came with a but of cramping too. I didn't have any yesterday, just some back pain but we had a 2 hour car ride so I figured that's why.

Am I thinking too much into it?

I do have anxiety disorder so I tend to overthink things often..

Eta:just checked for my cervix it's so high I can barely reach it and lotion cm when I checked

I also have anxiety and have definitely overthought pullout near O lol. If AF isn't due until Wednesday-Friday, it's way too early to test now. So all I can say is wait it out? Easier said than done. From what I read about pullout failing/pen experience is that when a man really knows his body and pulls out on time the instances of pregnancy happen when they get sloppy and DTD twice in a row or he pulls out but still gets some on her opening/not out in time. So if I was a betting woman, 8 would say you are overthinking BUT you never know. Until you test. So I say if AF is a no show wed test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->