Need advice.

Mer12345

Reaction score
Hello!!!! I need advice :)

So I do not have a history of having late periods at all, and this month my period is late. I should have started on Wednesday, but still nothing. On Tuesday I had a bit of brown discharge only when I wiped, and that was all. That happened twice, and no red blood or anything else! I have taken a couple pregnancy tests and all are negative. Do you think I am testing too early? Should I wait a couple days and test again, or should I go to the dr today and get a blood test?!

I'm not quite sure!!! We weren't ttc so I haven't really been keeping track! If I had to guess, I would say 14 days!

When was your last test? If it was ib, I'd expect a line at 4 days later. But I have heard it taking up to six. My guess is that despite being regular, you ovulated later than you think which is why your period is delayed but no positive yet. Doesn't mean you're out though. If AF doesn't show by Monday I'd ask your gyn to do a beta. Fxed

Ahh! This is what I was thinking, but thought it was awfully weird that I had a bit of spotting the day and the day before it was due!

Could have been ovulation spotting. I have gotten maybe three cycles my whole life. It's so hard to say though if you aren't charting :(. Have you retested since?

generally speaking by the time your period is late you will have a positive pregnancy test. the time between ovulating and af is consistent month to month but when we ovulate can vary. it sounds like you have ovulated later than you think. I have irregular cycles so I found temping was a great way of knowing when to test as I was sure of where I was in my cycle. hope you get a bfp in the next few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->