Need advice

Momof4at21

Reaction score
I am trying to concieve my 5th baby i have been on bc for 4 months got my period the 25th of this month and stopped taking the pill the 28th of this month my period still hasnt stopped yet usually it is 6 days any way the question is is there a possability i could get pregnant in the next 2 weeks me and my fiance have sex everyday no protection

It's possible, yes, you're obviously fertile. It's not LIKELY you will, but as each body is different, it completely depends upon IF you ovulate this cycle or not. You might not as you've just come off BC.
*Usually* it takes several cycles to regulate, but, I got pregnant with my second child the month after my IUD was removed, even though my Doctor said it was impossible.

Only one way to find out, and that's to try! And take Folic Acid just in case!

So is it normal to have a 9 day period and lower abdomen pain if i stopped the pill 1 week ago cause this has never happened to me before

How does all that stuff help and where do you find it and what is a fertility smoothie

So is it normal to have a 9 day period and lower abdomen pain if i stopped the pill 1 week ago cause this has never happened to me before

I have stopped my bcontrol before it was done, and ended up with my period for two weeks. On the same note, I have messed up my pills and ended up on it twice in one month.

Depending on when you obvualate determines if you can get pregnant during your cycle. Sperm can live somewhere between 5 and 7 days, but an egg only lives 24-36hrs. So If you have sex 3 days before you ovulate, you could become pregnant. Every women is different. Most ovulate somewhere around the 14 day of their cycle. But you could ovulate early or late. Only way to tell is to chart your bbt, or do opk testing. Or just wait till one day you are sick and tired, and realize its been a while since you had your period, and take an hpt. That would be how my first son came about.

Another factor is you cervical position, and opening, and cervical mucus. It gets very confusing. The best site I have found, and most the women here use it fertilityfriend.com. That's if you are trying to concieve or even if you are trying not to conceive. helps you predict fertile days to have intercourse or fertile days to avoid intercourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->