Need an o sign expert please x

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Need opinions. Kicking myself as i didnt bbt as i genuinely hate it but if i had i wouldnt be panicing.

I normally o cd 20 or 21. On cd 21 got pos opk. I got ewcm that day and for next 2 days. But it was weird because there was no build up wih opks prev ones were pale then bam positive then an hr later next one negative. Then from then to current day i have had nausea and lb i do get lb before o but not nausea. On cd 21 i got sharp o pains i assume that was the egg. And for 2 days i got on and off o pain. Pretty usual. But because i was still.getting lb i carried on with opk. It gradually got darker and bam i had 1 nearly pos in fmw and positive on the 2nd one about an hr later. Hr after that did a 3rs opk barely there. I also did a hpt as for all i know i od freakily early but that was neg but it was in the wee that had a pale opk. I have no o cramps.today but it has happened were my temps gone up and no cramps. Also my cm is now thick the last ewcm was day after opk. Im going to try and bd later if hubby is able to be safe but what do you guys think am i o ing now or earlier. Never had this before i usually got pos opks for 2 days all day. And my cm is thick white doesnt sound fertile to me?7

You could have tried to o earlier and not succeeded, meaning your body's trying again now.

An OPK goes positive 12-36hrs ish before ovulation, which gives your CM time to change from white creamy to EWCM. So you could not ovulate until tomorrow, by which point you could have fertile mucus.

Do you have any idea what your post-o temps are normally like? If so, can you temp tomorrow morning and just see if that helps give you an idea...?

sorry no temps i have had insomnia last few nights cm has gone completely now so i guess ive done as much as i can this cycle. managed to bd last night so we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->