Need an opinion..but help first

angel11

Reaction score
Ladies

This is my first month off BC and TTC. I did an OPK last night for the first time ever, and need an opinion on whether this is positive or a day away or what.

But....first, how do I add the image in my post? When I click on the image icon it requires a URL. The image is locally on my machine:cry:

go down to the link go advanced where you click to post a reply i hope this helps x

Hi

It still doesn't work :cry:

When I click on the Icon for picture, it asks for a URL link. So even if i put a URL link to any picture for that matter, it doesn't show the pictures.

that is how i do mine hun maybe try again in a lil while x

This is my test of last night. on 25 March I had no line and now I have this. Could I be ovulating? When should we be :sex:?

(the control line is the left and the test the right)

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG00246-20110328-2013.jpg
    IMG00246-20110328-2013.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 25
when you get a posative ovulation test it could be in the next 3 days that you could ovulate sooo now till lile 3 days hun xx

That definitely looks positive hun so you can expect to ovulate in 12-36 hours, definitely DTD as much as possible over the next several days :thumbup:

GL!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies for the responses.

I have never done OPK and now that it seems to work, have no idea what to do :cry:

So we :sex: on 27 March (didn't do any tests that day). So when my test was positive on 28 March, we :sex: again. So last night I did another test, and this one is again very positive (I think), but very slightly lighter than the previous day. (picture below of 2nd test taken yesterday). So last night we :sex: again just to be certain. And hopefully for the next two days as well...just in case.

So my question:

1. Is this below still a positive?
2. Which day do you take as the ovulation day? The day you get your LH Surge so in my case on 28 March and each day after that is 1dpo?
3. Can I expect to know see my lines going lighter and lighter etc or how long can one have a positive OPK tests (how many days)?

Thanks girls for all the help. You guys are great!

Attachments

• IMG00249-20110329-2131.jpg
    IMG00249-20110329-2131.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15
1. i think that test is getitng lighter
2.i dont pin point a day incase the day before could not been a posative i just take the next three days to have sex lol
3.yes my lines wet lighter hun..

i hope this helps xxx

I think your last test looks a bit lighter too, so I would say ovulation would be 12-36 hours after your previous really positive test (the test from march 28?), and then you can begin calculating approximately how many dpo you are. My tests also got gradually lighter after my positive, so that's completely normal, and some women do get a couple of days of positives in a row, that's completely normal as well since the length of our LH surges can vary :D

GL hun, keep us all posted, hope you get your BFP!! :hugs:

@sarahjane10 - I am okay hun. Bit down in the dumps. Me and DH had a fight about the whole TTC thing and we didn't BD as much as I would've wanted. We BD'ed on 27, 28 (strong positive line), 29 (lighter but still positive), and then the morning of 1 April.

Either way, having really strange symptoms again and keep on telling myself that it is most probably the BC (as I had all these symptoms 10 days after stopping BC).

You can check out my really sad story :haha: on my journal (link is in my signature). Thanks for checking up hun. Hope you are doing ok!

@Jokerette - Thanks dear. Lots of :dust: to both of you!! :hugs:

opked 1st april... pos... then ran out, soo opk came today soo tested and it was almost pos..?? and I have watery cm still.... Any ideas...?

hey hun

me and my boyfriend use to argue when ttc because he was tired or not in the mood and i would have this posative opk and felling so empty that he was not going to make it happen..then i spiced things up like nice undies ect.. and things went well

when is your period due?
xxx

@sarahjane10 - Hey girl. Yeah I decided to rather do the OPK tests out of sight, and instead of saying that we have to BD cos I am ovulating, I will just seduce him with my weapons of mass seduction :haha:

Well this is my first month off of BC so if it were to follow my cycles on BC, then I am supposed to have started from yesterday or today (26 - 27 day cycle). I haven't though. However, i really doubt that I will as that was regulated by BC. Before BC, I use to have longer cycles. Not exactly sure how long (33 days perhaps). SO this makes it all super frustrating cos I don't really know when I am supposed to have AF, and I know that BC can mess this up. But as far as I know, AF happens due to ovulation, so if I ovulated, then I should have AF. I am just hoping the period between ovulation (that happened on CD 19 only), and AF, is long enough to make a pregnancy possible. So I decided to try my best to wait until 14 dpo to test. By that time my AF should have shown if it was going too. That makes my test day around 12 April (perhaps I can get a great bday gift for 20 April :happydance:)

Although today I feel negative cos most of my symptoms have now kind of gone away except for sore boobies and stomach ache and gas. So I am carefully walking the line between being optimistic and being realistic.

How are things with you? :hugs:

@laura_2010 - no problem girl. I am not an opk expert by any stretch, but an almost positive is still a negative as far as I know. Your LH might just be going down at a slower pace. Take the day that you had your most positive OPK (1 April) as the LH surge. Don't worry about the tests after that too much. This gives you at least a fair idea of what you dates are.

Fingers crossed for all.

i a sure you have catched it hun i hope that this is your month..
that would be a lovelly birthday present.

i am okay thanks hun i have a scan tomorow so exsited for that at 12.20.

xx

That's great!!

Enjoy every moment of it!! You deserve it.

Thanks for the kind words. Will keep you posted :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->