need an outfit for tomorrow night!

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
I know I know I've left it till the last minute!

I've got a works night out tomorrow night, going for a curry then for a few drinks after. Everyone's at least 30 so its an older crowd than I'd normally be out with so it needs to be fairly non-tarty! :)

Oh and as its a curry night, no white please! :haha:

lol had to laugh at the non-tarty.

Do you have a black dress? You can dress it up as much as you need with jewellery and a nice pair of shoes. Very classy. No idea where you live but I was having a look on a few websites this morning and Asda have a few lovely dresses at the minute if you have a local store. Dorothy Perkins also have some lovely things but most of them were short and summery. Depends what your style is.

As far as I know boohoo.com do a next day delivery in the u.k if ordered before 7pm. You could try there, if that doesn't suit try New look I seen a fab peplum top/pencil skirt combo in there yesterday.
I've just got this dress of boohoo for the day after party of a friends wedding.
https://www.boohoo.com/europe/dress...ntrast-waist-midi-bodycon-dress/invt/azz53264

Next also do next day delivery, not sure about on saturday though so that might not help at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->