Need baby dust. Testing 1/18

MsMommyof4

Reaction score
I will be testing on 1/18! My husband and I have TTC (trying to conceive) for 7 years now. I finally went to the doctor to get some help. He has put me on Metformin and my first week of Clomid. Had an ultrasound January 3rd and estrogen levels drawn. I had a huge follicle on right side and Estrogen levels were really high. I ovulated January 4th. DH (dear husband) and I did BD (baby dance (sex)) several times during that week. .
Symptoms as of now...
1. Ive been extremely tired. Like I come home from work and immediately fall asleep on the couch.
2. I’ve had to pee like crazy! I usually can make it all day at school (I teach 3rd grade) without peeing. Now I’m so happy my room is across the hall from the bathroom.
3. My boobs are so sore! It’s so hard to get comfy when going to bed because every position I get in they are hurting.
4. I’ve had light cramping or I probably should say pressure.
I have PCOS and have very infrequent periods. Like I usually have 3-4 a year. So I can’t say how long my cycle usually lasts and I don’t know my normal AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period)symptoms.

Praying for a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) on 1/18 but I’m scared to death!

Good luck! Hoping you get your BFP :bfp: I

Oh good luck! I really hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->