Need charting experts! :)

analyser23

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well.
I have a question about my chart. We do want another baby though we aren't actively trying just yet. I wanted to ask some ladies who were experts at interpreting charts though, and who better than the TTC ladies? :)
Here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3711f

It looks like a possible pregnancy chart apart from two things:
1). Our BD does NOT make it likely at all!!
2). I just took a test and it is negative.

Can anyone help suggest what could be going on? I didn't actually get a temp on CD17 so I just put that one in. If I muck around with putting all different temps in it says I either Od on CD16 or CD17 but if I take the temp out altogether it says I Od on CD28!!

I had brown spotting on CD22 and CD23 which is abnormal for me, and I have been getting lots of EWCM still up til yesterday.

I have been on maca powder for a few months now which affects one's hormones, and I just started some meds on CD22 which is possibly the real culprit of this strange cycle. AND I changed thermometers on CD19 though I doubt that would affect things too much.

Thanks for taking the time to help me, and sending lots of baby dust to all of you TTC :) (my 2nd baby is now 7.5 months old)

I am by no means a chart expert but i will give you my opinion because i have been reading about my chart and staring at them all day :) it looks like you bd a lot earlier than your o date, and you would have missed it... but... if you o'd late (like 28) which it doesn't appear that way to me... then you might have a slight chance.
If you did o late, you would be testing way 2 soon. Let me know if this makes any sense at all. Good Luck Hun!

one more thing i noticed... depending on your temp on day 21, this could have an effect on your o date and hence your bd dates would be closer to o.

Rdavi82, thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it :)

You're right about CD21 being a possibility, especially since I had brown spotting the 2 days after that (could have been from ovulation?). When I plug temps in for that day though, FF doesn't ever make it O day. It seems to only consider CD16, CD17 or CD28 as possible O days.... really weird!!
If it was on CD28 then we would have BD 5 days beforehand which is still a possibility.... Now the waiting game begins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->