Need cheering up please.

NotSoNew

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum, I've literally just registered as I need a bit of support.
I have a 2 year old son already, and my and my husband have been TTC for a while now.
Back in August 2012 I suffered a miscarriage at around 8 weeks. I was obviously quite upset.
Since then, we haven't really been 'trying' as such, more just taking our chances and if it happens it happens.
Well the past couple of months we have been actively trying to make this happen. (I understand that this is not a long time to try).
Anyway, my periods have been a bit all over the place so I wasn't sure when to test. I tested on Thurs 23rd Jan which was when I thought my period was due. I got a negative.
I waited until Monday- still no period- so took a test and got a positive. I took another test Tuesday morning just to be sure and got a positive again.
I've been trying not to get excited as I know all too well it's not a definite that all will go OK. But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't got a little excited.
So today, I've had a really overwhelming panicky feeling all day. I've felt like something is going to go wrong.
And just now, when I got home from work, sure enough I go the toilet and find blood. First it was the tiniest amount of bright red blood.
Now there is more, and it's like a pale browny colour like I've just started my period.

So my question is- was I ever even pregnant? Have I actually just come on my period? Or have I had a 'Chemical' pregnancy.
I am worrying like mad because of what happened last time and to be honest I'm just assuming the worst has happened here.
I feel absolutely gutted and I am worried that something's wrong with me.

I hope I don't offend anyone with this post as I understand lots of people go through much worse.
Look forward to seeing a response X

Hi so sorry for ur previous loss had mc myself in Nov so knw the feeling. It could just be implantation bleeding i hd it twice same startd red then turned brown but wasnt like Af n never turned to full flow. Try not to worry my sis bled for 5 months with one of her pregnancies & still carried a healthy boy who is nw 8. just try to get t doctors & mu could mention ur worries. Hope it all goes well & congrats.

Thank you Mom2Sam, the thought that it could be plantation bleeding did cross my mind but I don't know, I just have a 'feeling'. I suppose since the last time I had a MC it just feels like this is the same.
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it X

I had bleeding- browny/tan at times- on and off during my pregnancy. No cause ever found and baby was fine. Go to doctors to get everything checked out. The blood does not indicate a loss as yet. Please go get checked. Wishing you lots of luck xxx

It does sound like you need a visit with your doctor. This could be normal pregnancy bleeding or it could be the start of a chemical pregnancy. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything is okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->