Need encouragement this ttc is not easy

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
Well after the most sure I've ever been that I would get my bfp this month looks like I'm out once again. This month I had cramping pretty much the entire tww which I never get, was nauseous, crampy, got the pinching and pulling feeling, moody, exhausted, just about everything every site names as symptoms. Oh and to top it off my dr did an internal exam 1 day before af was supposed to start and said it didnt look like it would be starting any time soon. I try so hard not to symptom spot or to think about it too much but it's hard month after month to try to not and just let it happen. Anyone have any suggestions on how to stay encouraged and positive after months and months of disappointment?

It definitely is extremely hard to stay positive. And it's ok if you can't stay positive sometimes. I have had my fair share of moments of weakness where I feel no hope, but you just have to pick yourself up and keep going. When af shows I get sad, have a pity party, then go on to plan what I may try different next month. When I start planning my next cycle, it usually helps to keep positive. Hang in there! Do you use opk or temp? How long have you been ttc?

Thats what I did this time. I was crying and oh said "cheer up we will try again" (in nicer and more supportive then I sound) and I just looked at him and said I agree and I know I have to be positive but just let me be sad and I think for the first time he realized how truly hard this is and he is starting to worry. We use the cbfm, I just started temping again (im horrible with it), preseed, and internet cheap opk just to compare to cbfm. We have been ttc for 8 months now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->