Need expert opinions

Pusskins

Reaction score
Sorry about the pic quality.
Does this OPK nearly positive? How many days would it take to become a positive? Been having sharp pinching pains on left side all day today.

Attachments

• Photo0015[1].jpg
    Photo0015[1].jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
That looks close but not quite... I'd like to say you could get a positive today or tomorrow, and that is true... it's also true that it could be a while depending on if you have a gradual increase or go straight to really positive. I hope you see that positive soon though!

It's getting close. Good luck in the next couple of days.

Thanks.
It would be amazing if I get a +OPK and ovulate cause this is a natural cycle.
I have PCOS/irregular cycles and I don't know if I can ovulate on my own.
:hugs:

Just done todays OPK and it's lighter :(
Is there any hope? Still got sharp pain on left side, no EWCM tho.

Pusskins, are you stopping fluids before your tests? My OPKs were much brighter with waiting. Best of luck to you!!!

Mine were almost positive 2 days ago, then lightened some yesterday, and still aren't positive so far today, but my cm is getting more and more fertile... Last month I had almost positives and then had my real surge a weak later. I have PCOS too, and while I am finally ovulating, I'm not sure when to expect it either. First month was about CD50, last month was CD26, and right now I'm at CD14 and I'm hoping to see my positive before the weekend is over, but you just never know. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->