Need extra pair of eyes - please!

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
OK so I've been testing twice a day every day at the start of my fertile window & I've marked the test strips where I believe the ovulation occurred (smiley face, CD14) - but I think the CD15 may be the most accurate. CD 14 with the smiley face was a lot darker minutes after the test was taken & I thought this was my LH surge. I posted a photo of it. Since that day, it's faded so it's not as dark.

I've also posted the original, same day, 10 minutes later test strip photo for CD 15...what do you girls think??? My eyes deceive me after staring at them for too long.

I totally confused myself. At CD18, I still have a strong-ish test line...I posted this...just taken at 9:15am today...I wonder if I didn't catch my ovulation or not. Wow, this is not as clear as I thought. And by now the test line should have faded a lot, non? Is this typical to have a dark line after Ovulation? I'm new to these test strips.

THANK YOU!!!!
Barbikins

Attachments

• teststrips.JPG
    teststrips.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
  • CD14.JPG
    CD14.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 15
  • CD18.JPG
    CD18.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
I am only 4DPO so taking an HPT wouldn't work yet.

I'd BD just in case hun. OPKs are not 100%. Some women have multiple LH surges and some fail to ov and try again soon afterwards. It could also be a random surge since you're about 7dpo. Hopefully it means a BFP is in the future :winkwink: xxx

:dust:

Nope the witch got me! :( nevermind always next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"