Need eyes!

charlene09

Reaction score
Can someone tell me weather this is positive or negative, and weather it looks as though it is before ov or after I am so confused with my cycles.. finally thought i had pin pointed them but it looks as though I haven't

I had EWCM yesterday and really bad stomache cramps

Attachments

• DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20
This is a 35mIu test?? is this a good line for a low sensitivity opk?

I don't know that I can really tell much, just wanted to respond! It looks negative to me, but I use wondfos so I am not familiar with that test.

Also I dont think there is any way to tell from a test whether it is before or after a peak...

I would just keep testing for a few days!

:dust:

Thankyou, I know that wondfo is 10miu but these are 35miu, so maybe just maybe I could be having a surge but its not hight enough for this test to detect yet

For an OPK, this is negative. The test line should be as dark or darker.

Would you say this is becoming positive..?

Attachments

• DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
Hello, I'm using the same opks as you and mine usually get to that darkness but I don't seem to ovulate, hopefully ur tests will get darker over the next couple of days. I have just posted a thread with my tests from today and they are the darkest I have ever had.

Fingers crossed for you

Marie xxx

It's getting darker but not close yet. I test twice a day - once in late morning & once before the evening because surges do fluctuate. If you test once in the day you might miss your surge. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Looks like you have a few days to go.

I am going to do anoher when I get home, only thing is though is that I got a faint line on a hpt too. Just need to tweak it later when ive finished visiting my grandma and I will upload it, not excited yet though as ive had some nasty chemicals in the past

How come you're testing with OPK's if you're 10dpo?

Because thats what I worked my cycle out to be on my ticker but just wondering why my lines are getting darker and darker.. Is there possibly a chance I could MAYBE be pregnant, if I am getting fwint lines on hpts at 10dpo??? Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->