Need Help? about Metho and tube removal

pileggigirl

Reaction score
Hello,
I had an ectopic pregnacy was given the Metho shot on June 4, on June 10 because of intense pain and (unknown bleeding in my belly from the tube) I had emergencey surgery to have the pregnancy and my left tube removed. Now I know that people have been saying they were told to wait until 3 or 6 months to TTC after the Metho shot. But how does it work if you have the Metho shot but afterwards have your tube removed. When I first got my shot my Beta was 1276 but the time I had to be rushed for surgery it was over 2800. So after my surgery I had to go back every friday to get blood work until my beta reached 0. Which it did last week it was at 0, which I was post op 2 weeks. So how long do you wait in these cases???? This whole thing is so confusing to me.. I just want to get better and healthy so I can have a healthy baby.:baby: Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry you're going through this. :hugs: I didn't have my tube removed but my dr told me that once I was at zero and af came I was good to try again.

Good luck!

Hey there... I am sorry for your loss. I started this thread back in March after having the Methotrexate shot as well. There are a bunch of us ladies on there who had the shot and can share their experiences. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/570000-ttc-after-methotrexate-shot.html

BTW... It is recommended to wait 3 months cause of the shot.

so sorry you have gone through this hun,but the methotrexate shot is still in ur system so unfortunately you will still have to wait the 3 months:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->