Need Help And Advice ASAP Please:).What would you do??

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Hey girls:)
Well after 5 and Half years of ttc no.2 we had an early mc:(.Ive been bleeding on and off for the last 3 weeks and its just eased off:).I did an opk for the hell of it yesterday and to my suprise it was pos!Would you risk bding??Im afraid it will start off the bleeding again but at the same time we want to start again asap!
Thank you all in advance x x x

Bump?Sorry for being impatient im just afraid ill miss my fertile window:(Sorry:)x

I didnt have an early mc i carried my baby to 32 weeks before he died so im not sure how different it is..I have heard to wait a cycle to help your body..But honestly if I was in the exact same situation..I would do it.- sorry not an educated opinion :/

Thanks girls for your replys:)x x
Im so very sorry for your loss:(x x x
Mamabearjen your lil mam is adorable hun.Im so very sorry for your loss massive hugs of support to you.
I think ill just risk it.The only thing is the bleeding was that bad the last time we nearly ended up in the er!But hey i think ill try i have missing any chance of trying.Were doing it so long now its the norm lol:)Thanks girls x x x

We waited ten days after my d&c.... GO FOR IT!!! :happydance:

Hi not sure if you should BD or not. They say not to while bleeding as it can cause infection. Also I got positive OPKs for a while after my miscarriage as OPKs also pick up the pregnancy hormone. Do you know if your HCG numbers are back down to below 5 or at O?
I just think you actually may not be Oing but the OPks are still picking up the HCG in your system.
Could you ring your dr and ask if it is safe?

Sorry that is meant to say below 5 or at zero.

id wait for your AF, as im in the same situation and the emergency doc said your lining wont be sufficient for a little bean to stick until you have had a cycle pass, but i know its hard to wait!

I agree with Mammatotwo. Do you know if your hcg is below 5?

i had a blighted ovum a few weeks back and we were eager to try again, i was 12weeks when i mc and we bd'd the day the bleeding stopped, consultant said it would be fine, and the only reason docs tell you to wait is for dating purposes... personal opinion but i say go for it! :)

Thank you all so much girls:)x x x
Im so over the moon:)We took the chance and bd and WAHOOOOO!!!!no bleeding yay:)I know this sounds really weird but i know you girls will understand:)Yesterday was the 1st day i felt normal:)No more bleeding,able to bd without worrying and no dizzyness:).Oh ross for those who asked my levels were back at zero:)Were so happy to get things going again:) x x x
Thank you all so so so much:)x

Thank you all so much girls:)x x x
Im so over the moon:)We took the chance and bd and WAHOOOOO!!!!no bleeding yay:)I know this sounds really weird but i know you girls will understand:)Yesterday was the 1st day i felt normal:)No more bleeding,able to bd without worrying and no dizzyness:).Oh ross for those who asked my levels were back at zero:)Were so happy to get things going again:) x x x
Thank you all so so so much:)x

Yay, glad you are so happy and that the bleeding has ended. Yay to Oing and feeling positive about TTc and Bding again. Good luck hope you caught the egg:winkwink:

i would do it hun!!! if your not in any pain etc then what hav you got to lose! good luck pet xxxx

Awe thanks girls :)I dont know what id do without all of you:)x x.Im so very sorry for all of your losses:( its just not fair at all that any of us should go through this!It makes me so mad to look at junkies etc... who can get preg at the drop of a hat and dont even care about their pregnancy or baby!Grrr!
Im sending everyone tonnes of lucky Irish Dust:)x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->