Need help determining when I O, please.

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :hi:

I probably already know the answer to this one, but it's been years since I tried this charting thing, and I'm really rusty, so please bare with. :wacko:

Okay, so started temping at CD1 and recording with FF. I literally have no idea when I'm due to ovulate, except it's usually around the 3rd week of my 5 week cycle (don't ask days :haha: )
Last week, I started OPK's. Had one day of EWCM, but OPK was definitely a negative, even though there was definitely a line. Next day, the OPK was fainter, and day after, no second line. Temps are pretty standard, no sudden raise. This is the week the FF has added the temporary crosshairs for O.
Yesterday, I was crampy. Figured the :witch: was on her way. Temp has a small rise this morning, and when I did an OPK, the line was pretty strong, though not quite a positive. May have possibly been a positive yesterday? I've had 3 days of EWCM again.
My question is, which would you take as your possible O week. This week or last? It's never happened to me before (that I know of) but I have heard of people getting all the symptoms of Oing, but don't, and then they do a little later in their cycle?
All this TTC stuff is hectic. :dohh:
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-31-07-38-38-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-31-07-38-38-1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 6
by your cm and the temp spike I would say you ovulated yesterday (the 30th). If you temps stay in this range FF should adjust your cross hairs.

it is definitely possible to gear up to O and then not and then try again. That happened to me last cycle. I never ended up ovulating at all but that is likely due to my pcos.

by your cm and the temp spike I would say you ovulated yesterday (the 30th). If you temps stay in this range FF should adjust your cross hairs.

it is definitely possible to gear up to O and then not and then try again. That happened to me last cycle. I never ended up ovulating at all but that is likely due to my pcos.

Thank you for replying.
Yeah, I'm hoping it was yesterday, just so I know we are still in the game. Its hard to get the bd-ing in when OH works away. 🙈

I agree. I would say the 30th too. It's happened to me a lot of times. I've gotten almost positives for nothing to come of it and then a few days later I've got my 'true positive'. Your body can gear up to O and then not and then try again. It can happen more than once in a cycle too.

Ovulation on day 14 of a cycle only applies if you have a consistent 28 day cycle with a consistent 14 day luteal phase. If that's you, then you're text book. If you're not (which reading your original post, you're not) then the day you ovulate can and will change from month to month.

As PP said. If your temp stays up then your crosshairs will be adjusted for you. TTC is way more complicated than it should ever be. Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->