Need help...flowers?

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
So today I have had a major burst of energy and have spring cleaned the house from top to bottom :smug:

I have cleaned out the fireplace and have decided that we're not gonna light the fire anymore, but now it looks kinda dark and empty. I was thinking of making some kinda flower display to put in it iykwim? am gonna try to make it myself so it will hopefully be cheaper :winkwink:

Only problem is that I know nothing about flowers/flower arranging :dohh:
so was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could reccomend me some artificial flowers I could use? all I know is that I dont like roses :haha:
and what type of greenery would I use to bulk it out? bearing in mind that I dont really like leaves etc.

Sorry to be so awkward :blush:
Hope someone will help me :flower:

You can pick up ready arranged artificial flowers in most home stores might be easier for you and seeing as they last its only a small fortune x

thanks girls, orchids sound lovely:) wat could I put in it to bulk it out a bit?

You could put some of those fake twigs in it or even real ones, it helps to bulk out a bit and can add a bit of height, or u could add ones that dont have flowers on them but berrys etc, i have vase with fake twigs, pine twigs with the little acorn things on them and other type of fake branch that has small leaves and small red/orangey apples on them! depends what u like really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->