• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need help from merseyside mums and mums to be

babyhussey

Reaction score
Hi ladies

am a member of a dance troop(Garston Phoenix Majorettes) who have been lucky enough to be accepted for the Liverpool Echo make a wish campaign. The money will be a massive help to new uniforms and equipment for next season. Token will be posted in the Echo from 01/10 and every night until the appal closes. The more we collect the bigger share of the money we will get. If anyone gets the echo or knows of anyone who gets the echo, it would be a massive help to us if we could have the tokens. We would be willing to collect them or pay for postage to get them to us, just let us know what would be best for you.
We are also making it a bit of fun for people who are collecting, I will be keeping track on the number of tokens each person donates and there will be a prize for the 3 highest. Weekly updates will be available with leader boards.

if anyone can help could you pleas elet me know and i will send SAE or collect from you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->