Need help from those with BFP tests

Coop1983

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I did not know where to ask this question so I settled on here and I hope that's okay. I am not trying to conceive but if we did get pregnant we would be happy. My question is, I have Hashimoto's thyroid disease so sometimes my hormones can be weird but only if something is majorly off. I have a UTI and was started on one medication two wks ago then the doc called and switched it to Cipro and the day after starting Cipro I began having painful urination and the feeling of needing to go. I haven't had symptoms of a UTI in like 10 years and I almost always have one so this was odd. I was started on a new med last night because Cipro was making me sick but here is my question. I don't have periods (continuous bc due to endo) but I have to pee all the time and really have to go but I do pee each time, my urine is not cloudy or red, it looks almost clear/light yellow. I did have some weird strings of light bloody mucus and then I'm having weird pain in my left ovary, pelvic pinching or something, and low back pain. I can't tell if I should be looking at pregnancy or if this is just UTI stuff. Does anyone have any insight for me to know what the difference would be so I know where I should be going?? Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->