Need help ladies! Please!

britt1986

Reaction score
My LMP was the beginning of December. As of today January 23rd, I still haven't started my period.

I have been having what I thought are pregnancy symptoms, but with all the tests I have taken and them being negative, I am starting to doubt that I am pregnant. With that being said I am still having symptoms, and have been for almost 2 weeks now.

I know this might be a dumb question, but I have tried to rule everything out. Is it possible to have period symptoms and not bleed?

Is it possible to be pregnant and a test to show negative all the time? I know that if I were pregnant, there would be enough hcg in my system to show up on a test by now.

I am so damn confused it's not even funny.

I have never missed a period, except for of course when I was pregnant with my son.

Please help!

i would have thought that it would have shown up by now, but i have heard of people knowing there pregnant and it being confirmed at doctors, but it not showing on home tesr, so that could happen to some people x
sorry cant be of more help as i just wouldnt know.
not sure about your doctors but in england if you say youve missed your peroid they make you wait 2 weeks at least to do a blood test, they wont do pregnancy tests any more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->