Need Help Now Please!

P

PixieKitty

I'm bleeding and having cramps, it's too late to ring the hospital and I don't know what to do :'(
Has anyone had this and been ok?!
I don't wanna lose my baby, I'll do anything not to lose my baby!!!!!

Are there any 24 hour clinics where you live? I am not sure how it works there, but can you get to the ER, or you could even call your labor and delivery floor in the hositpal, someone will be there to talk to, or should be. I never had any bleeding with my first and haven't had that with this baby. Is it heavy bleeding or light? What color? Try to calm down, and i would ring the hospital to talk to someone. :hugs:

Stay calm, I had bleeding with my second baby but you do need to go IMMEDIATLY to the hospital, in case its preterm labor or something they can give you drugs to hopefully stop it. That may not BE the case at all, don't want to freak you out more but you should go now!!!! Take care of yourself!

I think you should go to the hospital. I hope everything is ok :(

i think you should just call the hospital...and go there!...ill keep you in my prayers

Hope you managed to get down to the hospital and everythings ok!!

Hope you got yourself to hospital, thinking of you x

It happened to me and all was ok but it is best to get it checked out, for your own sanity! Hope everything is ok

I had cramps this week and a little blood... I went to a&e and they did a urine test and saw i had a urine infection an tht was what was causing the pain and little blood...gave me a scan anyway to check and everythin is fine. I hope everything is okay xxx

I really hope u was managed to be seen by the hospital hun and all is ok . xxx .

Hope you got to the hosp and they have checked you over hun. Let us know when you can xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->