Need help please, feeling confused.....

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
This is my first month using opk since my surgery. I had surgery last month to have my left tube and left overy removed(so i am only left with my right side). I had a EP thats why my left tube was removed and a ovarian cyst on my left ovary. I already had my first cycle, since my surgery. I will offically may start ttc after my second cycle. Since when you have a EP you are suppose to wait to TTC after your second cycle or 3 months which ever one comes first. So this month I decide to start taking opk test to see if my right side has took over. First they started of light, then they got darker (but never positive) now they are back to light again and I had no positive. I test twice a day usually at 2 and 8( sometimes I had to test a little later or earlier due not being home). I always held my urine for 2 hours or longer. I am using wondfo opks and I had used then long time ago with my angel baby(which was in 2011) and I got positives with a 2 hour hold. So now I don't understand what's going on? Has anyone else had light, dark, light then end up with a positive later on? Here are my opk test from CD 7 and today at CD 12. Thanks for your help :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160225_163048.jpg
    IMG_20160225_163048.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Most done ovulate until cd13/16 so maybe your just a bit early yet

Most done ovulate until cd13/16 so maybe your just a bit early yet

Maybe, I hoping that's it. With my angel I did ovulate early I got a positive opk on CD 9 or 10 with her, but that was in 2011. My body has changed and been through a lot since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->