need help please

Reaction score
hey ladies havent been on here in a while alot going on in my life, as most of you ladies know i have been having alot of evaps the past few months, and i have irregular cycles last af was december 8th, my questions is for the past 2 days my boobs have been sore, that usually doesnt happen until about 1 wk before af, but i never get af this soon, we havent been bedding alot but there is a chance i could be preggo, but is is possible i could be preggo? i dont chart or do opks because my cycles suck, but i just did a test and bfn! so im not sure why i have sore boobs right now this early im on like cd 30, my cycles are very long.. any advice??

id say hold out until around when af is due if she doesn show do a test, sorry i cant be more helpful iv jus had a 41 day cycle and im usually 29/30 so messed up. gl tho xx :dust:

see I'm always late and I had my last period in December so I shouldn't be feeling symptoms of period already

Hi honey,

When would you expect AF to show up? Approximately that is :)

I would wait maybe 3 days or so and then test again. Last pregnancy I tested and got a few BFN but 'felt' pregnant and low and behold I was. I decided to wait a week, but my resolve broke after 3 or 4 days - the second line came up straight away though :)

Good Luck and Baby Dust!
xxx

I really can't say when I expect my period because sometimes I don't get one for 2 or 3 months

ah ok I see.... I would try to wait it out a couple of days and then test again.

Fingers crossed this is your month!
xxx

. my question is would I be showing pregnancy symptoms this early if my last period was beginning of December

I think it would be possible, I definitely had symptoms (nausea, funny taste in my mouth, sore boobs) before I got a positive pregnancy test. I think that it is different for every woman and each pregnancy can differ to, but I think it is possible. It would mean that you ovulated 1-2 weeks ago :)

Let us know how you get on
xxx

If you can go see your doc they could do blood tests etc good luck x

Thanks ladies, just wasnt sure if possible to have sore boobs this early if af was dec 8th would i be 4 wks.preggo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->