Need Help please!!

emirc

Reaction score
So this is my first month using OPKs.. ive been testing since CD 8.. this morning 2nd uirne of the day and got a dark line not sure if it was positive yet or not it was def darker then the lines ive been getting today is cd12.. dh and I BDed last night.. i ran out and got a clear blue Digi and No smiley.. hmm so confused.. im gonna keep testing hoping that my surge is just starting and thats why no smiley..
A friend of mine BDed the night before her positive test and she got a BFP that cycle! so i was hoping that for myself as well...
Any thoughts or input?? im kinda driving myself crazy!!

i dont know if this helps even though i was getting dark lines(cd19) but not 100%as the control line i wasnt getting a smily but once my line became darker than the control line i got a smily (cd24).... ill attach a picture so u know what i mean
on the 26th day i got my temprature rise meaning i ovulated on cd25 we didnt bd the day of the smily but the day before and still got a bfp ...
if its ment to be it will be .... gl
but if u can i would try and bd every other day ...its better than every day ...doctor recemended ..
:dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• th_DSC01959[1].jpg
    th_DSC01959[1].jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 69
thank you so much!! Def helps me!!

So Last night I got my Smiley and we hit the bed right away:happydance: therefore we did it the day before and the day of.. one more day? or you think we are good?

You should be good! I BD'd the night of mine and the night before as well I am hoping and praying I get my BFP soon! I am holding out to test as long as possible this time around! Here is my tests! Goodluck sweetie!

Attachments

• OPK Share.jpg
    OPK Share.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
thank you good luck to you as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member