Need Help Pls

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
Sam as got a temp of 38 n hes been sick all day :cry:
the prob is i cant get his temp down ive tried calpol,coolin him down with water and nurofen for children and he still not any cooler :hissy:
he is layed here with just his nappy on n he still no cooler
so i was wondering if any1 had any other idears on wat i should try

sam updated
sam been up all night crying n been sick av tried everything i can think of if he no better by dinner am taking him to the docs
i really hope its not his kidneys cos if it is he will b poorly all xmas

Oh no :( Poor little man. No advice hun but I really hope he gets better soon xXx

try nhs direct they will be able to give u other suggestions :)

0845 4647
www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
or u can have a look if u got sky - interactive button :)

hope he feels better soon :hugs:

i would phone nhs and see what they say it should go down with calpol , hope hes better soon xx

Ok might sound silly but its a homemade remedy thats been in my family for a looong time so here it goes hun

You will need 2 egg whites ONLY take a face cloth dip it in till its covered and socking then squeez some out so it wont leak ..plce it under babies bare foot and put a sock on ..let him nap for about 2 hrs with that one and it should work ..I have done it many times with my LO and it always works :)

thanks for that 1st baby im willing to try anything

Just seen this hun, havent been online :dohh: how's Sam? Did you bring him to the dr? It could just be something viral but you know the score with the kidney reflux, get a sample of the little man and get him seen which I'm sure you have by now :hugs:

Fingers crossed for him hun, I hate this kidney reflux :hissy:

oh no is he ok? if calpol, cold towels and stripping off doesnt help lillys temp i usually give nhs 24 a call. hopefully its just something thats going round and not a kidney thing - lillys a bit sick at the mo too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->