Need help!!!!!!!! So confused.

redrose27

I am 27 and my DH is 31
Reaction score
Hey ladies can you look at these test and tell me what you think. The first two were done on friday and the thrid one on saturday and the last one was on sunday. Is any one of them postivie. Can you look at my chart and see what you ladies think. Thank You.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=7874

sorry but none of them are positive. Maybe very soon you will ovulate though! good luck!

hi hun,i also agree with previous poster that none of yr ov tests are pos yet but i also looked at yr chart and i see u have had a big dip and sum ppl get that b4 ov and the fact that u have 2nd line's on yr opk's i whould say yr very near yr surge so keep dtd and testing,and my i suggest taking the ++ opk's of yr chart and see what happens coz the reason yr crosshairs (red line which confrims ov) is dotted is because its going with the pos opk..just a suggestion gl hun hope u catch yr egg xxxx

hi hun i would go with your temps as its meant to be more accurate, any other signs? e.g cm or position? x:flower:

Yes I did have a high and soft cervix twice once early on and then once when I took the test on saturday. I think it may have been friday night when it was high. Thank you for your replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->