Need help with irregular cycle!!

Megaaanb

Reaction score
Okay so just before Christmas AF Arrived and went mid January then about 3 weeks ago me and my bf tried over from then till now about 15 times I think. But because how irregular my periods are I have no idea when I'm ovulating I've tried tests but I don't know how reliable they are. But over the last couple of days my boobs have become sore especially my nipples, there starting to feel heavy, tonight I really noticed some blue veins all coming to my nipple, I have mild acne but it calmed down for ages and now it's like I have a new breakout every hour, I can't stop eating, I'm tired anyways but haven't been to bad over the last couple of months but today I must have slept around 12 hours haha. Basically I'm just asking, could this mean I'm pregnant or is it just AF. I've taken tests and they were all negative i have no idea how long your supposed to wait, but I can't tell if there pregnancy symptoms or period, so any advice would be great!!!
Thank you soooo much :)

I normally get some of those symptoms straight after ovulation (tender boobs, sore nipples, skin breakout) so it could be that you ovulated a few days ago and that is why the tests were negative. If it was ovulation then you will probably need to just over a week to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->