need help with music for during delivery!!!

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
I'm having a c-section and planning on making up a CD to take with me to have playing in theatre, so needs to be stuff that will help me relax (that's anything from a country song to heavy metal by the way hehe)

It needs to be about 2 hours long (min) so need lots of suggestions! and pretty much anything goes! (i really don't like classical music though!)

As I'm having a boy songs geared towards a mother/son love would be great, but aren't essential!

This is what i have so far:
Brad Paisley - anything like me (will be played as he's born)
Aerosmith - don't want to miss a thing
Savage Garden - i knew i loved you
James Blunt - you're beautiful
Vanessa Carlton - thousand miles
Celine Dion - beautiful boy
Rod Stewart - have i told you lately that I love you
Amy Grant - baby baby
the remembrandts - I'll be there for you
Pink - fuckin' perfect
hakuna matata (from the lion king)

I don't know about your taste but my metal core music distracts me from everything :haha: so I will be playing that myself :)BFMV, Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold are among my favourites :) not very lovey dovey but they keep the brain busy so you're not thinking about pain x

I wanted lime in the coconut played during my labour, but OH thought I was joking :(

Sweet little baby boy - James Brown
Dear Jessie - Madonna
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon

As I had my 2nd daughter gang nam style was playing on the radio :haha: not that I suggest that as a relaxing song!

John lennon beautiful boy is lovely like the PP said :)

Enya Caribbean blue, owl city the salt water room, owl city vanilla twilight, anything by Colbie callet, or Zach brown band I love. Good luck dear! I hope you liked these songs

Wow first time I hear this... preety cool music during labor lol

Oh wow that is some planning! Never known anyone to plan what music they were having whilst in labour/giving birth! Sorry im no good with music lol.
Good idea by the way, hope you get a good playlist together:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->