need help with opk!

Reno

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
I got ebay cheapies and have been testing since CD7, now CD13, and not only have I not seen a test line, the control line is always very weak! supposed to have O'd yesterday according to FF! so, is it me, or the opk?

Attachments

• 20130717_213015_zps5f3840c3.jpg
    20130717_213015_zps5f3840c3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
I think ovulation has such a wide range, you're not past a concerning time yet, I'm sure somebody will be able to give you better advice than me! I never got a positive one month but put it down to the fact I'd been drinking around 4 liters of water per day trying to increase me CM

Opk's aren't always dependable, but I think in most cases they're pretty good. And in regard to with the PP said, if you drink too much fluid before taking a test it can really affect your results! I believe the instructions are not to drink a ton of liquid 2-4 hrs before taking the test and not to take the test with FMU, but to wait until later in the day.

Another possibility is that the LH surge could be super short. Some have a surge as short as 12 hrs, so it's entirely possible to miss it. You'll have to look at other possible signs of ovulation such as EWCM, sex drive, etc... :flower:

So you said that according to FF you ovulated yesterday but when I look at your chart I don't see cross hairs yet?

The other replies pointed out the answers I'd give though, maybe it was your water intake or maybe your timing is off or maybe you have not ovulated yet.

So you said that according to FF you ovulated yesterday but when I look at your chart I don't see cross hairs yet?

The other replies pointed out the answers I'd give though, maybe it was your water intake or maybe your timing is off or maybe you have not ovulated yet.

yea my chart definitely doesn't indicate ovulation! :(

Well I'm sending tons of baby thoughts your way and crossing my fingers too!! I bet ovulation is right around the corner for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->