• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need help with the chart please? :)

jenny873

Reaction score
my chart thing said forcast fertile day on 23rd 24th and 25th and forcast ovulation on 26th. but then today i was having a look at it and though id put in that i had CM like egg white yesterday and today, and its now saying 1st, 2nd and 3rd in green saying best conception/fertile chances. but im due on in 8 days. i just dont get it. Can you ovulate late or something? I wonder if thats why i didnt get a bfp with my first until a week after AF was due because i ovulate late? any advice or comment appreciated x

yeah you can ovulate late... have you been stressed out? I O'd on CD 30 this month!

no nothing more than usual lol. u know when you get the egg white CM, can it sometimes have a bit of colour to it, just like a creamy slight tinge? x

well that sounds normal, it can be clear to white. Can you link your chart? How are your temps?

i dont temp, i get up at all different times so didnt think it would be relevant to me? maybe im wrong lol. ive just been trying to watch CM, ive only been ttc for 1 to 2 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->