Need help!

Jenn2722

Reaction score
So, I just started my second round of Provera, today is day two! And for the last few weeks now I have been getting horrible pains in my pelvica! Some days it is just one side but the past few days it has been both sides! And I have been testing everyday with opk and have gotten a negative for two months straight! Soo... What is causing the pains if I'm not ovulating? Please help, cause it is a weekend & I can't take this pain anymore!

i have no input...but didnt want to read and run! hope someone has some advice for you soon!

Jenn what are you taking provera for usually the only give that to start a period if you have not had one for a long time. If you are in constant pain. I would be seen or call the Dr. who gave you the meds.

I'm on it for periods, I didn't get monthly periods! And she put me on it to give me monthly periods, so I could start trying for number 2! Guess, I'm gonna have to make an appt for Monday! I've been doubling over in pelvic pains... Never had this before! I'm starting to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->