need help

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
I had a strong positive opk 21st May was due after yesterday. Yesterday I had strange lower cramps nothing like period cramps tho I can't describe. And had some twinges too. I got this on a pregnancy test. I might just have line eye but I swear ican c something. My husband sed he can't. Is it possible to get a very strong positive opk that close to period. can any1 else see a line?the line came up straight away. Just so confused with the strong positive opk I got on Thursday . I done an opk today just to see and it was negative

20200523_153645.jpg

I see it. What does the original pic look like?

Right before my period I always get a blazing Opk. You can't rely on them to use for pregnancy.

Post original picture of your test .

This original pic of test. It was clearer in person and I saw it come up straight away

20200523_192718.jpg

Maybe I'm just wanting to c a line too much and there isn't 1 actually there.

I cant look as I binned it once I took the picture.

Maybe you didn't ovulate yet that's why u got the positive opk on May 21st. That's what the cramps and twinges where and now it's negative. Sometimes we gear up to ovulate but don't till later on.

Just a thought. Good luck. Hope u get an answer soon.

Thank u much appreciated. Im new to all the opk tests and tracking as I didn't do it all with my son over 6 years ago. Only been of the pill 2 months ttc #3. Thank u for the comments. Ill just wait and see wt happens in next few days/weeks.

Thank u much appreciated. Im new to all the opk tests and tracking as I didn't do it all with my son over 6 years ago. Only been of the pill 2 months ttc #3. Thank u for the comments. Ill just wait and see wt happens in next few days/weeks.
I could be wrong just throwing it out there..just keep taking hpts see what happens..wish u the best.

Thank u. All help and advice is much appreciated. Ill test again this morning if its negative today then the line yesterday must of been an evap line.

I almost always get very faint lines with the One Steps but I really hope this is the start of something for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->