Need Input: Evap? 8dpo

kategirl

PAL w/ #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first month doing non-digi tests. Got a 50 pck of Wondfo's, and since I've been having "symptoms" and I got a BFP on a digi at 9dpo with ym daughter, I tested yesterday and this morning. Yesterday definitely looked like nothing, but this morning I swore I saw a very faint something at 5 min and definitely saw a very faint line at exactly 10 min. It was hard to tell if it had color or not.

I'm guessing it's an evap, but I've never actually seen one before so I'm not really sure if that's what it is. I'm not really reacting to it until I take them for a few more days and see if I still gets lines or if they go away and this was just a fluke, but I'm curious what you guys think.

It was hard to get a good pic. This one is from exactly 10 min. It looked slightly darker when I viewed the pic on my phone and in person. I'm fine with people saying they think it's an evap (I'm not getting my hopes up, especially after my true chemical pregnancy last month), I'm just curious. :)

*EDIT*: I found a second decent picture on my phone. I'm not sure if this one is from about 6-7 min or at 10 min with the first one. This one makes it look less pink, but I kind of felt like it had more color in real life.

Only time will tell for sure, I guess! :wacko:

Attachments

• Regular.jpg
    Regular.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Invert.jpg
    Invert.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Regular 2.jpg
    Regular 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Invert 2.jpg
    Invert 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
It looks pink, and evaps aren't pink. test again in 1-2 days with FMU - FX!!

Thanks, MolGold! It's sooooo hard to tell if those little lines have color or not - I must have squinted at the thing for a good five minutes, lol!

I also found a second photo that didn't come out too blurry, so I added that to the first post.

I have zero experience with these tests, but I definitely see something. Any chance you can test with a FRER? I'm an expert with those!

I think it's a positive! Good luck Kate! :D

whitglass - I don't have any FRER's at home, but I'll probably just keep testing the next couple days and then I see somethingmore definite I'll take one of the digi's I have.

I'm hoping this ends up being a good month for both of us!

I'm so excited for you! There is a very obvious line there, I hope it just gets darker and darker. Keep us updated!

Well, the HPT tweaker folks on BabyCenter think it's just an indent because it didn't seem to have color. Hmmm... I'll update you guys once I take some more!

I'm having tons of odd crampy feelings this afternoon, which is very odd for me for 8dpo. I don't want to be too optimistic, but fx that it's a good sign!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck xx

I see it! Fx it gets darker over next couple days

Well, this evening I got a much darker line! Can't post anything now since my DD apparently has a tummy bug and I need to get back to helping, but it's definitely looking good! I'm somewhat encouraged that I got it so early since I got a BFP at 9dpo with my DD but much ater with my CPs. Not sure if it means anything, but it feels like a good sign to me. :)

I think it looks pink and on my phone! My positives with my daughter started this way at 8dpo!

I couldn't sleep, so I took another Wondfo and a digi at 2:45 am, both positive! I'm still kind of in disbelief since I'm still 9dpo and haven't even gotten AF after the CP, but since I had negative tests before this it must be right. I'm just hoping AF stays away next week!

Oh, but the funny thing is that I got a really nice line on the Wondfo last night, but another squinter jist now. But the digi was dipped in the same cup and says Pregnant!

Upload some pics when u can! On your 1st post, the 2 normal pics looks positive to me! I'd b happy with them although to haven't used those before. It looks pink on my phone with tilting and squinting!

Aaw hope it isn't a nasty evap love!! Good luck xx

I hate how getting a BFP (especially so early) is just another form of the TWW. :( Other than waking up in the middle of the night, all my symptoms are gone today. I hope it's just the oddities of being pregnant and not a bad sign. :nope:

See!!! I told you kategirl! You're making me want to test early I'm 9dpo to today lol! But I'm waiting it out. My chances are so slim anyway.

Here's a pic of yesterday morning's Wondfo (top) compared to yesterday evening's (bottom). These are both dry (the one last night had a visible line but still had dye run which made the photo not looks good at 5 min, and then my DD threw up and I didn't get back to take another shot for 45 min or so). Look at the difference!

The Wondfo I took really early this morning was the same darkness as the evening one from last night. I didn't bother taking a photo of the positive digi since... well... that's not all that exciting as a photo, lol!

Attachments

• Regular 6.jpg
    Regular 6.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back