Need inspiration for my 10 year old girl please!

superbecks

Reaction score
So my eldest daughter is 10 this month and is having an iPod touch and then just some bits, she loves reading, stationery, lush, and nail polishes lip balms etc.

I'm struggling on ideas for Xmas. She will do a list but closer to the time but want to start and get some bits now, I know she is after the Lego friends fairground set but not sure what else. We were thinking about updating her tablet but she keeps asking for a laptop of her own. Not sure I want that yet! Although we've said we will get a new family one as we need a new one.

Any ideas would be really appreciated, she's at that awkward age and I don't have a clue! Her sister is 8 and is still into all her toys so she's easy!

Thank you x

not very original but how about a voucher to get nails done?

a nice diary

some animation software

i have a similar aged daughter and have not got every far yet either

ill let you know if i get inspired

My daughters 12 so a little older but so far all she has asked for is zoella stuff. I'm finding it hard to find other stuff but do have crafty bits and some nail polishes. :)

Thanks for the ideas! Such an awkward age isn't it!!

My daughter is 11 now but some ideas from previous years are concert tickets, Heelys, Iphone, Colour in bags, Lush bath stuff, Chocolate pizza, Nail art set, Board games and sets from argos like science/jewellery making etc, Ipod charger/speaker docking station, top model stuff, foot spa, books, cuddle microwave toy......

It is an awkward age and Im finding this year even harder! :(

My daughter is 9 and I have had such a hard time thinking of what to get her lately as she is getting out of playing with toys, she does still like to play with barbies a little bit with her little sister, so she requested a couple of the new made to move barbies, and I will get her and her sister a couple of joint Barbie related items like a car etc

She has also asked for shopkins and games for her DS.
Not too sure what else to be honest, maybe a new case with keyboard attachment for her iPad. Such a difficult age.

My daughter is 11 now but some ideas from previous years are concert tickets, Heelys, Iphone, Colour in bags, Lush bath stuff, Chocolate pizza, Nail art set, Board games and sets from argos like science/jewellery making etc, Ipod charger/speaker docking station, top model stuff, foot spa, books, cuddle microwave toy......

It is an awkward age and Im finding this year even harder! :(

Thank you some good ideas here! She's got geelys and I've got her some lush bits for her birthday and got her a science set too. But there's some good suggestions there, they've never had the top model sketch stuff might get some of those! Xx good luck with finding things for yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->