Need japanese boy names and girls

kassiaethne

Mom of a beautiful boy
Reaction score
Okay so in my husbands family usually there is a western name and then a japanese name. (which is used as a middle name unless going to japan) My husband is Ronaldo Kazushi. So for a boys name I would be naming the boy after my father "kent" but I need a japanese middle name to go with it.

His mother suggested Ken But in portuguese Kent most ppl will pronounce it "quente" which means hot. So my boy would be the Hot Ken....LOL I am not to keen on that one.

And girl names....We don't have anything, the western or the japanese. so any help there would be lovely. My husband loves the nickname Kimi. Sooo anything sounding like that would be nice too. >.> see why we need help LOL

I love the Japanese name "Akira".
It can be used for males and females.

Kimiko is cute for a girl. Kimi is an adorable name on it's own or for a short form. :)

You could use Kenzo? I have a guy friend called Yuji its a cute name.
For girls, some names I know are Keiko, Aya, Miku, Akiko, Sachiko, and agree with pp Kimiko is good if you want the nn Kimmi.

You could use Kenzo? I have a guy friend called Yuji its a cute name.
For girls, some names I know are Keiko, Aya, Miku, Akiko, Sachiko, and agree with pp Kimiko is good if you want the nn Kimmi.

My girlfriend had a little boy in January and named him Kenzo. :)

Somewhat up there said Kimiko, and I've always thought that was a cute Japanese name! My friend's name is Kiko. Another name I like is Miaka. It means "beautiful red." Her name could be Kimberly, Kimber, or Kimberlyn for her "Western" name.

For a boy, Ichirou means "first son." The names Raiden, Hiro, and Ryuu sound cute. I have friends name Rai, Jun, Kyoshi, and Tatsuya. Tatsuya is actually my white/Japanese friend's name. His family also follows the "western, japanese, surname" pattern. Don't know what his real first name was, but his nick name was Teddy. Teddy Tatsuya Bastler.

Best of luck!

(sorry long list)

girls names:

Ka names:

Kae
Kaede
Kaho
Kahoko
Kahori
Kahoru
Kako
Kami