Need ladies with good line eyes lol

Jenn95

Reaction score
Alright ladies so today I am 10dpo (100% positive of O date because I used a trigger shot). This morning I took an FRER and I could swear I see a line starting!! Now let me stress I do not, not, NOT consider this as a positive of course lol. And I'm not asking if you ladies think its a BFP, I am just wondering if you ladies SEE A LINE! Either way I know time will tell if its positive or negative... I'm just wondering if I am imagining this lol. One lovely lady on here said she think she also sees a line! And another lovely lady said she thinks she sees something but isn't quite sure. So heres the info

*10dpo today
*Picture taken within 10 minute time frame
*First picture is tweaked (inverted only) and the second is not tweaked in any way just added "markers" for easier obsession, haha

Thanks so much to everyone who gives their input!!

https://i66.tinypic.com/8ygsba.jpghttps://i65.tinypic.com/25qszs4.jpg

I don't see it, but that doesn't mean you won't get a positive in a few days :D

Thanks! That stinks, maybe I'm just seeing things lol :)

I can see it on the invert and maybe on the original. I always find it so much more difficult to see when there are markers to show where the line is Haha! Makes my eyes go cross eyed!

Good luck this month, hope it develops

Thank you ladies!! Wanted to update... took another test today and its faint but clearly a deffo :bfp: I'm ecstatic and crying so hard!!!! This is cycle #36 we've been trying!!!

Amazing update! Congratulations !

Thank you so much!! Wishing you ladies tons and tons of :dust: !!

Thank you ladies!! Wanted to update... took another test today and its faint but clearly a deffo :bfp: I'm ecstatic and crying so hard!!!! This is cycle #36 we've been trying!!!

I was just gonna add that I see a shadow line on the b&w pic--but seeing this I am SOOOOO THRILLED FOR YOU!!! YAAAAAY!!!

:dance:

Thanks so much Cheeses and 5Miracles!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->