Need line eyes!

campn

Reaction score
I'm only 8 DPO so I don't have my hopes up just yet, but really hoping this is my cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 68
Thank you mum! Always encouraging when I don't feel absolutely crazy!

Thanks hun, hopefully it turns into something...

Is that an indent??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 50
Thank you so much ladies.
I've seen lines in 2 tests now, but it could totally be just in my head. I swear we make ourselves see a line when we want it bad enough.

I feel lots of twinges and pulling, very smiliar to when I was pregnant with my son. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Testing again tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 48
Thanks ladies! I'm too nervous to test again!

Wasn't seeing it on the first two pics but definitely see in on the third (post #8)!

Today's test. A whole lotta nothing. I'm really upset not gonna lie, but it is what it is. Thank you ladies for the encouragement. It helps even if it's another failed cycle!

Baby dust to you all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 32
I'm so sorry. You're not out until AF though. How long have you guys been trying for #2?

I'm so sorry. You're not out until AF though. How long have you guys been trying for #2?

This is our 5th cycle! I'm just starting to worry, I know it's normal to take this long but the mind can be so evil!

campn I was in the same place, and was starting to worry that my tubes were blocked or that I had a fibroid (which I did, actually).

We had conceived the very first cycle with both DD and DS, but this time around cycle by cycle were going by with no BFP. We finally got very strict about scheduling, did both SMEP and Pre-Seed on cycle #5 and boom, pregnant. So if you haven't tried Pre-Seed or SMEP, I personally think they are a winning combo.

I totally understand your frustration :(

Be careful with those test! I thought I was pregnant last cycle with the lines but it was fake. I won't be taking them til I get a line on a IC now

I did think I saw the faintest of lines on our first two tests! Hope this is your cycle!

campn I was in the same place, and was starting to worry that my tubes were blocked or that I had a fibroid (which I did, actually).

We had conceived the very first cycle with both DD and DS, but this time around cycle by cycle were going by with no BFP. We finally got very strict about scheduling, did both SMEP and Pre-Seed on cycle #5 and boom, pregnant. So if you haven't tried Pre-Seed or SMEP, I personally think they are a winning combo.

I totally understand your frustration :(

I can totally vouch for SMEP and Preseed as well :) I did two cycles completely on my own :bfn:, third cycle I only added temping :bfn: and by fourth cycle I was temping, using opk, using preseed and following SMEP and :bfp:! From what I read review wise, both SMEP and Preseed has helped a lot of people reach their bfp :)

Following SMEP is a lot of work though but it was well worth it in my opinion.

Good luck and I hope you get your sticky bean soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->