need line spotters!!!

StephanieG

Reaction score
I feel like I see a really faint line in person... can anybody else see it? Or edit it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 118
I see something faintly. Here is the photo with the carmine filter (enhances certain colors). I can really see it when I do this filter twice but this photo is one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 54
This is the invert of the carmine filter used twice. I've used this strategy for editing on my own tests and never found false lines with my negative tests so I say things look early but promising! FXed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 45
I can definitely see a faint something. Also on the edits. Good luck! I've had some horrible evap lines on FRER recently though. Yours look better than mine did!

I cant see it im sorry but didn't want to read and run, am in work so cant tilt screen, Im sure if I was on phone and could tilt it i would see it xx keep testing x

This is with FMU... I still feel like I see something faint but if it was positive wouldn't it be darker??? Praying for a BFP 🙌

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 78
Fmu on frers was never good for me. Keep in mind it takes two days for your hcg to double so if you can wait a day then do try. Fxed

I see the lines! Fingers crossed they get darker, good luck :flower:

Took this just a little bit ago, I still feel like I see something... But my eyes are probably just playing tricks on me 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 77
This was taken with SMU, this is enhanced a little you but guys can definitely see a second line right?? I am hoping it isn't an evap line and it keeps getting darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 46
I see it with the smu. Have you tried another frer? The Wally tests never gave me good lines until my hcg was pretty high so if you have a line on that I imagine a free would be obvious,

Just took a clearblue because that's what I had left and it was negative... I'm so confused!!

Clearblue aren't usually as sensitive. Those first signal tests are the BEST!! And I definitely see that line. Keep on testing! GL!

Thanks... I have one clearblue left which I'm gunna take later and I'll go out in the morning and get either FRER or some first signal ones!

Test from tonight!! Taken within 5 minutes.... Thoughts????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 40
I saw something for sure on that second Walmart test! It's in the right place too! FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->