Need lots of prayers please! Incompetent cervix!

AmyLouise89

Reaction score
Been in hospital past week and had to get my cervix stitched at 19 weeks emergency cause bag was bulging out...it was a MIRACLE! By the time I got into surgery I was fully dialated and barely any cervix to stitch..for 30 minutes the ob surgeon said he just said "Lord it's in your hands now" and suddenly the membrane went back in enough for him to put in 2 stitches...i'm on strict bedrest..only bed, peeing/pooping (lots of laxatives so i don't strain/push) and a shower sometimes. I'm only 20 weeks tomorrow...just would love everyone to please pray for me and my baby girl..I lost one baby girl because of this last year same time and didn't know what caused it and I don't wanna lose another. Thanks!

Thinking of you and your beautiful baby girl, sweetheart. :hugs:

Thinking of you and wishing you the very best.
xo

Sending many many prayers , I hope everything will work out wonderful for you and your baby,xoxoxoxooxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I will pray for your baby to stay put and grow big and healthy!

I hope she stays in there for a lot longer for you, all the best xxxx

Praying she stays in there alittle longer xx

Hi hun, I was in your position 6yrs ago with my second child - only I was 23wks when my membranes were bulging. That child is now a healthy 6yr old ;) There is hope hun, and I am praying that you and baby can sit tight for a while longer. If you need anything, please get in touch xxx

Sadly I lost my baby girl Emily Alexandria at 20 weeks 5 days. Infection attacked membrane & dried up fluid around baby & we found out she quit growing at about 18 weeks. Dr had to remove cerclage & deliver baby or else infection would have spread to rest of my body & have to remove complete uterus. Antibiotics wasn't helping with the infection until I delivered.

oh hun im so sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->